Sunday 14 February 2010

St. Valentine's Day =3

Yeah, so uhh :/ .. Originally I was planning on putting my first blog post off for an obscenely extreme period of time, but seeing as it's Valentine's day an' all, I figure *What the heck* and decided that since so far I've managed to fill my day with activities to take my mind off of the fact that i'm alone, why break the pattern now? (Eeek! I just did, didn't I? >.<)

.. I started the day with a scary surprize awakening from 'the mum', which consisted of her face being about an inch from mine with her eyes staring at me .. or through me O.O .. ( creeeeeeeeeepy :O ) Then we picked up and went on a magical journey to a land called the 'Uxbridge Library' (A very exciting habitat ^__^ with shelves full of toilet paper) Happily, I managed to find a set of English to Japanese language cassettes (which I do not! not! have any intention of copying (.__.) - I did not! not! just use double negatives >_> ... :D ) and a book or two to help me carry out research for my Final Major Project in Art about 'Ancient Civilizations'. On the bus home I ran in to my previous Facebook husband who wished me a "Happy Valentine's Day" which I needed I think... and I guess that in a sense it has been a happy one, even with it being similar to the average, every-week, Sunday, I spent the duration of it with family.. and writing my first blog entry! (which has been AWESOME-LY super! =3 )

After the above my parents went to a restaurant, and I - bored out of my head and running out of ideas- went on a romantic stroll around the neighbourhood.. with my sister.. and my camera ¬¬ in a desperate search for inspiration.. And will probably, maybe, post the photographs that I took once I get a hang of this site's functions @_@ and can be bothered to download them onto my PC :)...

But for now, only 'Jet Li's Fearless' is on my agenda ^^

-------------------------------------------------------

Happy Valentine's day!! Y
& Happy Chinese New Year! - Year of the tiger *RAWR!* =^.^=
O yasumi nasai Mina san ^-^ .. -__- Zzzzzzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment