Saturday 10 April 2010

Spring break...

Okay, so I no longer know which day of the week it is O.O and haven't really done an awful lot this holiday- barring playing with my kitty-cats ^^ :))
.. This is the second to last (?) short holiday before my GCSE's :/ and I can't seem to unwind! It's cruel! Maybe it's because I know I have a load of work to do that I keep putting off :P and because I skipped revision lessons :D hehe, who knows #^^# but yaaaaaaaahh...

My plan:
Sleeeeeepppppp :p'''' ZzzZZZzzzzzz
Work =''''''''(
Get a massage from mum :))))) muahaha!! =_=
Work some more *depressed face* ¬¬
annnnnnnnnnndd
GO OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDD yeeeeeyyy :)

Anyway, this was a post written out of sheer-fidgety-boredom :) so byebyebye =^^=
- Happy Holidays! <3

2 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy what remains of your Easter break, it was great to meet you yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry my reply is slightly overdue
    (slightly.... hehe :P)

    I can hardly remember my easter break >_< lol but now i'm on holiday until september when I begin 6th form :) So i'm feeling pretty great ;) haha

    It was an honour to make your acquaintance Sir.Hummy! ^^

    ReplyDelete