Wednesday 2 June 2010

Events ^^

Over the past couple of months I've had amazing opportunities and been places that I've only ever dreamt of! ^^

The first of these opportunities arose when a good friend of mine- Kumako- invited me to a speech presented by Danny Choo at 'SOAS'. Upon arriving I had absolutely no idea of what the speech would be about, but was very pleasantly surprised when I found what would be in store for me over the next couple of hours. He spoke of his life journey and how his love of Japanese culture lead him to fulfilling his wildest dreams!
I found this speech extremely inspiring and know now that I must do everything within my power to fulfil my dreams and use my love to move to Japan.
Also, Kumako and I spent a lot of time together touring London for the duration of the day and though at times we wished our other friends could be there alongside us, we had the chance to grow a lot closer:) - completing one of my many dreams.

The second of which was also mentioned to me by Kumako. However, this event (London Expo) was purely for fun... and to fulfil my otaku needs O_o
I bought some merchandise- including: badges, voodoo dolls, a Hello Kitty plushie & cat paws :3 ... - Also dipping in to my sisters money x) [Oh how I love her ^^ hehe <3].
I managed to take a lot of amazing photographs during my visit and even joined in on Caramelldansen! :D (the highlight of the day! =^^=). Over all, with the help of my sister and friends, the day turned out to be a complete success ^_^ ... Bring on this October's London Expo! :D

Ps- Thank you Kumako :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment