Tuesday 22 June 2010

Random blog ?

I've recently come to realise that I only blog every 2 months... that's probably why my friends keep on at me about it lool xP So today I've decided to break this blasted pattern and think of some random-a*s stuff to talk about! :DD

Recently, for a lazy person, there has been quite a lot of activity in my life ^o^
As many of you already know, my parents ( xD ) bought a trampoline! ^^ - cause they're awesome! ... and I'm broke >_< lols.. It's helped me to spend more time with my sister and feel healthier :D Yesterday we also began running and training (if you can call it that x]) my uncle to do a 10K run in 3 weeks time! - A task proving difficult (._.'). I never knew my ankles could sweat O_O ? WTH
But fitness FTW ^-^

More importantly! My sister is recently engaged! ^^ .. I don't know her fiancé all that well but what I know of him so far seems amazing :) Well done! :D And congratulations apple san! 8) .. again! hehe C:

Lastly, shout out to Smile250 for his amazing game + Asian magazine collections! ... and his sweets drawer ^^ :P I definitely feel privileged to have been the first to be honoured with a tour of your new home! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment